Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update on the twinkies

Here's the latest from my appointment today. My cervix measurements are the same (yay!) but they can tell I am having contractions- they could see my cervix shorten and go back while I was there today. The doctor doubled the dosage of my medicine and decided to hold off on another round of steroid shots for the babies this week.

She still thinks there is a good chance we'll make it another 2 weeks- that will put me 2 days shy of 34 weeks. It's crazy- 2 weeks seems so close and yet when we look at it one day at a time, it seems kind of far away. The babies are still breech and moving like crazy.

I have an appointment with my regular OB on Monday, so I'll get out twice next week.

2 comments:

esther said...

yay! glad to hear the little boys are growing well. you can do this! love the updates.

Ali said...

Glad you are doing well! Hey you're not kidding 2 weeks is a long time! I have two weeks and 2 days until I am 40 weeks - and boy is it dragging! Best of luck with everything!!

Counter