Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of a kind son

Eli comes up with some random things to say and the randomness often makes them pretty funny. Here are some things that have come out of his mouth recently.
  • Totally out of the blue "I love my vacuums. Red vacuum, yay-yo vacuum, orange vacuum, white vacuum. White vacuum is very, very big and very, very tired. It's sleeping downstairs." 
  • While playing in his kitche, I hear him say "I have a very good idea."
  • He called our cat "kitty cat" one day. I said, "What is our cat's name?" He answered, "Gracie Stephen Kim."
  • While watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the characters needed help solving a problem. Eli looked at me and said "They need mousekatool! Oh Toodles!"
  • While practicing letter on the computer, we got to a part where the letters are inside of shapes. I asked what shape the one letter was in and he said diamond.. Then he said, "Dat not a diamond, dat a rhombus."
  • He crawled into bed with us one morning. We were barely awake, but he was wide awake. He reached over and grabbed my glasses off the nightstand and put them on my face while saying, "Here your glasses Mommy."
  • When asked what his name is, you'll get one of the following responses: Eli Stephen Kim, Pete, Nemo Stephen Kim, or Elmo Stephen Kim.
  • He has a really good memory and goes off on weird tangents. Yesterday Eli and I had a discussion about him sled riding in Milton. Then he said "I shovel da snow." Then "da snow blower is loud." Then "da leaf blower is loud." Then "I help Pop."
  • He grabbed a plastic bowl from his kitchen  and his Mickey Mouse dominoes. He dumped in the dominoes. I asked what he was doing and de said, "It's dom-do soup. I put in cinnamon" as he pretended to sprinkle cinnamon on top.
  • He likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all by himself and he knows every word. 
  • He will randomly come flying over to me and hide his face saying " I scay-erd" (scared dragged out to about 3 syllables). He gets "scared" of really random things- the lion on poster next to the letter L, the cat when she makes a skitso move, or just random things like that.  
  • When he gets a bath, sometimes there is fuzz from his socks stuck to his feet that will come off in the water. If it's dark blue, black, or brown fuzz, he thinks the floating fuzzies are bugs and wants them out of the water immediately.

No comments:

Counter