Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

"I fink it's kind of like"

It seems like Eli "finks" everything is "kind of like" something these days!

For example:
We're reading Eli's toddler Bible and start the story about Noah's Ark.
Eli says, "That's Noah. I fink he's kind of like Santa Claus."

Then we get to the story about the angel appearing to Mary.
Eli says, "That's an angel. I fink it's kind of like a daddy."

I hung up the phone the other day and told Eli I was talking to Pop.
Eli says, "That's kind of like Mim."

Eli came over to me while I was holding Ryan. He thought it was Spencer and I corrected him.
He says, "Oh that's Ryan. I fink it's kind of like Spencer."

Most things (cord, play-doh, mop, etc) are "kind of like a vacuum."

All of his construction trucks are "kind of like" other construction trucks.
A front loader is kind of like a back hoe. Or a dump truck is kind like a bulldozer.


No comments:

Counter