Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

On Memorial Day weekend, Kevin and I drove to Northampton, MA for my college roommate Theresa’s wedding. It was a brief trip, drove up Saturday morning and left Sunday morning, but it was nice to have a night of good sleep and no crying babies (although I missed them dearly). We spent the rest of the weekend at my parents’ house. I love being there anytime of year, but it’s so much fun when it’s warm out. Eli helped Pop wash cars and he loves to play in their driveway and out on their deck. The babies seem to really like the outside too. My Aunt Darlene drove up from West Chester to watch the twins with my Aunt Jo while my parents took Eli to the circus on Saturday.

My parents said he had a really good time and held his ticket during the whole show. When I asked him about his favorite part, he told me he liked the elephants. When I asked him if they did tricks, he said that ‘yes, they peed and pooped a lot.’ He also liked the clown in stilts. They got some great pictures that I need to download and post, but here are a couple from the wedding.






No comments:

Counter