Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011

Now that I'm no longer working on Fridays and get to spend this extra day at home with the kids, I decided that I want to try to document our day. I want to remember these special days, even if they are just filled with the ordinary. And I'm sure some Fridays will be so crazy that I'll forget all about recording them.

Here's our June 10, 2011:
  • Today I put a baby down for a 3 hour nap (Spencer) and another down for a 15 minute nap (Ryan). Napping is kind of like the lottery.
  • Today I rolled out play-doh with a little plastic rolling pin while Eli cut out shapes with his safety scissors.
  • Today I tried to get Eli to keep saying "safety scissors" because it sounds so cute ("sacey scissors")
  • Today I put away 2.5 out of 3 loads of laundry (that was done earlier this week).
  • Today Eli and I read books- Before You Were Born, Because You're You, Handy Manny Look and Find book, and a Boz the Bear book.
  • Today dusted and vacuumed.
  • Today I nursed babies.
  • Today I cuddled with Ryan.
  • Today I made butterscotch pudding with Eli. He likes to lick the mixer attachments.
  • Today I called Kevin at work to ask him how to break into our bedroom. A certain toddler had turned the lock and shut the door. Little stinker.
  • Today I had all three kids sleeping at the same time (20 minutes).
  • Today Eli paint three pictures.
  • Today I congratulated Eli for waking up dry.
  • Today my son played with his cars, trucks, and trains.
  • Today I watched the news to see that it was currently 99 degrees in Frederick. I decided that we might have to skip a walk this afternoon.
  • Today I made my bed. Trust me, with three kids under 3, this is an accomplishment worth noting!

No comments:

Counter