Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 24, 2011

One day late...

Today I watched my boys turn 4 months old.
Today I was a zombie in the morning after being up most of the night with a stuffy-nosed Spencer
Today I watched Eli try to give Gracie a time-out for coming into the room.
Today I took all three kids to Baker Park to have their pictures taken by Beth at Waypost Photography.
Today I crossed my fingers that we could get through the photo shoot without any accidents, poopy diaper explosions, and meltdowns. We did pretty well. Eli gets a gold star for good behavior and I only had to use one pack of fruit snacks for bribery.
Today I was thankful that my mom caught me up on laundry and cleaning. Thanks Mom!
Today I tried to clean my oven glass and toaster oven glass with baking soda paste. It worked like a charm on the oven but not so much on the toaster oven glass.
Today I was thankful for a nice long nap for Eli.
Today I looked at the beautiful hydrangeas on my island that my mom cut from her yard and brought down for me.
Today I cut up a cantaloupe and Eli and I ate some for lunch.
Today I put a load of laundry in but didn't get it out of the dryer until Saturday morning!
Today was a beautiful day- mid 80s and sunny with a breeze.
Today Eli and I sang 'You Are My Sunshine' together .

No comments:

Counter