Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

  • Today I woke up at 5:40 (because Eli was up) but we cuddled in his room for almost an hour. :)
  • Today Eli and I made two Father's Day cards together. He's really proud of them. I'll post pictures of them after Daddy gets them.
  • Today my three sons all napped really well. I got to spend one on one time with all of them.
  • Today while scrubbing my kitchen floor I found a pea that could be bb gun ammunition.
  • Today Eli and baked banana bread together.
  • Today it took me 4 hours to do one load of laundry. It helps to turn the dryer on after you put wet clothes in.
  • Today I took chicken out of the freezer for dinner. It's almost 5:00 and all I have for dinner so far is thawed chicken.
  • Today I washed dishes 5 times. Where do they all come from?
  • Today I tried to do Enterprise work while the kids were sleeping. That lasted 5 minutes.
  • Today I watched Eli grab his "kari-doke" machine and sign Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Spencer.
  • Today I had to pick up 957,000 craft pompoms before I could vacuum the kitchen rug.
  • Today Eli wanted to wear his firetruck pajama top all day.
  • Today Eli and I made funny faces and funny noises to get Ryan to laugh and Spencer to smile.
  • Today I ate peanut butter on Ritz crackers and oreo cookies for lunch. Don't judge me, we need groceries.
  • Today I heard Eli tell Spencer, "I love you Sunshine."
  • Today I tried to teach Eli the words to "These Boots Were Made for Walking"
  • Today was a really good day. :)

No comments:

Counter